Lexie Conyngham's Blog: writing, history and gardening.

Tuesday 7 June 2016

New cover for Fellowship with Demons


I really love Helen's new artwork for Fellowship with Demons - and she's researched chandeliers and swords for it, too! It needed redoing, and gradually I hope to replace all the old covers - though I'm very attached to some of them. The old ones will be preserved on my Pinterest boards for posterity!

I've started writing the first book of the next series but it's slow going at the moment. It's a bit like moving in with new flatmates: you want to get on with them and you're fairly sure you will, but you're not quite at ease with them yet. I've had my heroine, Hippolyta Napier, in my head for a while now, but even so that's not the same as actually writing her.

No comments:

Post a Comment