Lexie Conyngham's Blog: writing, history and gardening.

Wednesday 11 May 2016

Shelfie of the Month



 I thought it might be fun to post a few shelfies, so this is the first - plenty of bookshelves in this house! This is beside my desk, the top couple of shelves of a tall bookcase which mostly contains crime fiction - but you can see a research book has crept in, too. I use these pretty cups from Anthropologie to hold all kinds of things - this one has tubes of seed beads in it for a beading project (now about three years late, but maybe some day!).

Slow Death by Quicksilver is edited, but I'm now proofreading - two chapters down, twenty-three to go! But the sun is out and the garden is calling - have to fix a hotbed, and there are other DIY projects urgently requiring my attention. I think I could do with another couple of days in the week!

Hello to readers in Russia, by the way! and some newcomers from Portugal!

No comments:

Post a Comment